More and more research proves that it is not just the ability to think creatively and strategically but the ability to articulate ideas and ideals that spark off sustainable changes in organizations. In fact, the authentic and effective application of this skill-set is an absolute, day-to-day, necessity for leaders in a fast-flattening and a diverse world.
In this tightly-paced workshop, influenced by the method of Appreciative Inquiry, learn to unearth your latent charisma and employ it with passion, compassion and purpose. You will also learn to hone to hone your leadership voice such that you evoke authentic accountability and derive powerful results.
- Acquire rapid rapport and trust with all audiences
- Build greater buy-in to innovations and change.
- Maintain grace and gravitas under tense situations
- Create a personal leadership brand over time
- Motivate and inspire other through powerful storytelling
40% structured learning activities, 30% interactive lecturing and 30% peer feedback on role-plays and cases.
- Five Assumptions of Appreciative Leadership
- The Three P’s of Powerful Personal Presence
- Powers of Intentions, Congruence and Measurable Action
- Influencing Accountability through Subtle Inquiry
- Essentials of Leadership and Organizational Storytelling
Experienced executives and business heads in line for increased responsibilities, and all those aspiring other leadership positions.