If you have a substantial amount of experience and need to discover new techniques and take your speaking career and style to the next level…this workshop will bring you there!
As we all go up the leadership ladder our major function becomes that of a strategic, holistic thinker and a people developer. As a people developer every leader needs to build intuitive and unconscious competence in coaching others because as a leader you are almost always helping others think better, set better goals and stay motivated towards the shared vision.
Using a strong grasp on Systems Thinking and the disciplines of Systems Thinking this program empowers you to mind your mental models, have better mastery over self, become a gentle guide, and then temper the culture of your teams with that of a learning organization.
- Adapt the frame-work and the practices of coaching.
- Enhance personal listening, questioning and presence skills.
- Reinforce the behavior and motivation of peak performers
- Confront difficult situations with confidence and compassion.
- Gain a deeper and wholistic understanding of systems and systems thinking.
- Understanding Mental Models of Individual and Teams
- Managing Personal Perspectives and Emotions
- Reframing Team Relationships, Overcoming Conflict
- Driving Diverse People towards a Shared Vision
The workshop is 30% small and large group discussions, 20% interactive lecture and 50% case studies and multiple role-playing scenarios as coaches and clients.
You will learn.
Senior technicians, engineers and managers who are poised to transitions and are called to make rapid strategic decisions and lead teams
Sixteen Hours ( 12-14 Hours / 2 Days) of in-class learning and practice
All participants may choose to re-audit and attend the sessions repeatedly to sustain coaching practice.