If you have a substantial amount of experience and need to discover new techniques and take your speaking career and style to the next level…this workshop will bring you there!
All human behavior is necessarily about managing and making the most out of our emotions and sensitive nature. Ignoring this essential and trying to logical, rational all the time is a symptom of societal conditioning.
Emotional intelligence is our ability to understand, manage and leverage our emotions in ways to lessen stress, increase other awareness, communicate effectively, overcome challenges and defuse conflict compassionately. In this interactive session, we look into neuroscientific researches and employ easy to practice techniques towards increased self and other awareness and make mindful and systemic decisions during everyday scenarios.
In this interactive online conversation with Raju Mandhyan uncover and own five competencies you can upload into your systems, structures and the skillsets of your people such that when the day opens your organization will hit the ground running and then move with leaps and bounds towards a much more dynamic and productive future.
- View our emotional triggers in higher resolution compassionately
- Empathize with the emotional triggers and needs of others
- Morph language and behavior such that the process and results are benign and beneficial to all
- Secrets of the top three resilient companies of the world.
- How to shape your systems and your structures for strength and agility
- How to keep your teams empowered and energized