If you have a substantial amount of experience and need to discover new techniques and take your speaking career and style to the next level…this workshop will bring you there!
Professional facilitation needs planning, preparation, presence, understanding, support, structure and flexibility. Yes, and nobody in the professional world claims that it doesn’t have to be creative and fun at the same time. The use of improvisation in facilitation is about creating an interactive experience for participants to tap into their intuition, intellect and a wholesome state of mind and heart.
The practice will enable us to uncover how structures, systems, habits and closed mindsets impact the way we work and communicate with each other. It keeps us in the present moment and deepens our understanding of situations that we are in as we navigate from a stuck state towards co-creating a strong, synergistic and sustainable future.
In this session, participants will get to experience the guiding principles of Improv, explore eleven different Improv games and learn how apply them to multiple facilitative moments.
- Building powerful present moment awareness
- Listening and observing with increased acuity.
- Increasing engagement and participation
- Precision responding and offering support.
- Building rapid rapport and consensus
- Synergizing ideas and actions cohesively.
Fast, Flexible, Fun and Focused towards objectives Facilitation as delivered at IAF International Conference in Malaysia 2019
How to Include Improv in Process Design
How can it applied to Facilitation Processes
The Nine Guiding Principles of Improv
Easy Briefing and Debriefing with Improv
Staying open and outcome oriented.
- Create Collaborative Client Relationships
- Plan Appropriate Group Processes
- Create and Sustain a Participatory Environment
- Guide Group to Appropriate and Useful Outcomes
- Build and Maintain Professional Knowledge
- Model Positive Professional Attitude
Org Dev Consultants, Teachers, Trainers and all other Meeting Managers