If you have a substantial amount of experience and need to discover new techniques and take your speaking career and style to the next level…this workshop will bring you there!
Most messages and value-points shared across the boardroom table, across mediums get lost in the din of depthless, digital, corporate jargon. Managers and leaders across the world spend frustrating hours trying to make a point and trying to make it stick until action and results are achieved.
Corporate storytelling is not just an inborn gift or an acquired art but has clear-cut, scientific and neuro-psychological reasons for its success and long-term impact in all business conversations. In this workshop, inspired by the book, the HeART of STORY, understand the neuroscience behind effective storytelling and then master the skill set. It, after all, is a learnable skill.
- Understand the structural nuances of Corporate Storytelling
- Comprehend the impact and the influence Corporate Storytelling has on audiences
- Convert data, details and examples of success to metaphorical conversations
- Unleash personal presence, style and non-verbal dynamics to increase impact
- Involve all audiences into co-creating the outcomes of all discussion through metaphors
- Make your messages stick well enough to be implemented with precision
- Inspire and lead groups, large and small, powerfully
15% lecture, 15% live and audio-visual demonstrations, 40% small and big group practice, 30% corrective feedback. Final practice, upon request, can be captured on video and will be submitted with key suggestions for improvement.
Course Outline / Book Contents
- The Neuroscience behind Stories / Storytelling Today
- Stories, How they Serve Organizations
- Stories as Drivers of Engagement and Innovation
- Stories as Strategies for Selling and Marketing
- Sourcing Stuff for Stories
- Storytelling Genres, Five
- Structuring Stories
- Seven Essentials of an Unstructured Story
- Serving the Stories with a Sizzle
- The Five Steps to a Sizzle
- Serving the Stories with a Sizzle and a Salsa
- Five Steps to Salsa
- Leading, Happily Ever After
- Storytelling Legacies of Leaders
- Increase employee engagement through improved conversations.
- Share knowledge across roles and functions with ease and elaan.
- Build and sustain a culture of creativity and compassion.
- Influence and inspire peer groups and all stakeholders positively.
- Lead teams with creativity and compassion.
This session is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit executives from the finance, manufacturing and the service industries.