If you have a substantial amount of experience and need to discover new techniques and take your speaking career and style to the next level…this workshop will bring you there!
The world is flattening at a maddening pace. The old rules of play in sales and negotiating are as archaic as Egyptian mummies. In an open, fast changing marketplace sales executives have to have a handle on the neuroscience and the psychologies behind not just closing a deal but on how to keep relationships open and flowing such that recurring revenues become an inbuilt thing.
In this workshop, inspired by the best-selling book, the HeART of the CLOSE, speaker Raju Mandhyan will suit you up with insights that are doable and cutting edge. He will also coach you one-one-one on how to explore, engage and win ethical trust such that every interface, every conversation is co-created and value generating both for the seller and the buyer.
- Understand the subtle dynamics of all communications.
- Know how to tap into the three levels off the Triune Brain.
- Explore and exact buyer needs through appreciative inquiry
- Offer options with creativity and passion.
- Manage anxieties and options with compassion and care.
- Negotiate niftily using neuroscientific nuances
- Close deals such that they open up long-term relationships.
- Serve whole-heartedly.
15% lecture, 15% live and audio-visual demonstrations, 40% small and big group practice, 30% corrective feedback. Final practice, and negotiation cases, will be taken from real life business examples.
- Selling Today
- The Reasoning, the Romantic and the Reptilian Brain
- Five Fundamentals of all Successful Interactions
- Clear Purpose and Objectives
- Enhanced Awareness and Sensory Acuity
- Finding Quiet Ground
- Managing Perceptual Positions
- The I’s of Mindful Listening
- Recognition and Respect for Diversity and Change
- Eagerness and Ability to Learn and Innovate
- The 5R Questioning Toolbox
- Ultimate Trust in Action and its Measurability
- THE HEART OF THE SALES PROCESS
- Connect with Clarity
- Prospect Profusely and Professionally
- Initiate Dialogue
- Engage Creatively and Ethically
- Build Rapport
- Explore and Discover Needs
- Influence and Convert Conscientiously
- Formula for Written Proposals
- Purpose-Driven Presentations
- Prescribe Solutions and Manage Objections
- Acquire Authentic Commitment
- Negotiating Nuances
- Serve Whole-HeARTedly
- Sustain the Relationship
- Master, close, face to face interface with grace and confidence.
- Connect, engage and influence all kinds of customers.
- Upsell to existing customers with increased returns
- Acquire new clients consistently in improved markets.
- Build and sustain a power team of sales and service professionals.
This session is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit executives from the finance, manufacturing and the service industries.