If you have a substantial amount of experience and need to discover new techniques and take your speaking career and style to the next level…this workshop will bring you there!
Mindfulness is not something an individual does by sitting cross-legged upon a distant rock.
Mindfulness, today has uncovered its roots in neuroscience and emotional intelligence. It is not just being “smart” about who you are and what you do but it is about having cognitive control over your presence, awareness and emotional empathy across multiple cultures and personalities.
In this research influenced interaction, discover and employ rules of thumb that’ll help you open performances from people from across the world and measure its impact directly on business bottomlines.
The crises that we all face day to day all call for a new kind of leadership—one that is holistic, visionary, compassionate, cooperative, collaborative and communicative. The MindFul Leader provides a model and the tools the participants can use to uncover and reclaim their innate leadership abilities and immediately apply them to their personal and professional lives. This workshop is a foundation workshop that focuses on communication as the fundamental tool of an authentic and purposeful leader.
- Discover connection between state of mind and decision making
- Observe your mind and increase your ability to stay fully present and engaged
- Make choices and decisions that better align with your intentions
- Cultivate a sense of self-awareness and relational transparency that inspires trust
- Communicate more thoughtfully and mindfully up, down and across the organization
- Create a team culture of greater creativity, dynamics, openness and responsiveness
- Calibrate transactional cues using NLP principles
- Manage conflicts and response proactively
This workshop is fast paced, intensive and interactive. The workshop imparts the knowledge, skills and benefits of Mind Mapping to better thinking, Mindfulness and communications. The Facilitators make extensive use in this workshop of Structured Learning Experiences, Cross-pollination, Dyads, Small Group Interactions and Personal Journaling.